We’ve got all the legal speak below but these are the major points:
- We will never sell, trade, give away, or lend your personal information including your email address … ever.
- We do track how people interact with our site by using cookies (what’s a cookie?). This helps us build a better site and see how people find us. None of the data we collect can be used to identify you. It’s just page views and link clicks.
- We use a special cookie called Google DoubleClick. This lets us do something called “Remarketing”. When you visit our site, Google installs a tracking code that lets Google show you our targeted ads on other sites in Google’s Display Ad Network. We never see your individual tracking history, but we are pretty sure Google knows who you are … if you never want to see our pretty ads on any other site you can “opt-out” at Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. You can also get the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here
- If you fill out one of our forms we might contact you by email with the requested information. We may also send you “transactional” (invoices, etc.) and normal business emails. We will not send you Marketing or Promotional emails unless you “Opt-In” on one of our forms or you specifically ask one of our employees.
- We hate spam as much as you do and we never want to send you spam. You may “Opt-Out” of our Marketing or Promotional emails at any time. There is an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email we send. You can also send an email to our marketing department and they will take you off the list.
- By using our site you agree to this policy.
Now for the rest:
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. We also collect information about your interaction with our site. This information is not identifiable and includes: your IP address, IP address location, referrer, page views, visit duration, links clicked, and exit pages. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. If you do not fill our a form on our site your visit will be anonymous.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience. (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website. (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service. (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic Marketing and Promotional emails if you choose to receive them. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We use a third party credit card processing company to process credit card transactions. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We have implemented and use Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This is done with the Google Display Ad Network and the DoubleClick cookie. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. Tennessee Pavilions and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager and the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
21 Duer Court
Crossville, TN 38555
Google is a registered trademark of their company.